Vegetarian Orange Panna Cotta
Yield: 2 Panna Cottas
- Juice from 2 oranges
- 150g mascarpone
- 1 sachet of Jel-in-it
- 2 tbsp sugar
- A few drops of vanilla extract
- Juice oranges
- Make up to 2 cups of liquid using boiling water and stir everything together (orange juice, mascarpone, sugar and vanilla extract)
- Pour into small cups to set
- Set in the fridge for 2-4 hours
- Serve with extra mascarpone on top and a spriinkle of jelly crystals to “lift it off the plate”.
Review this recipe
0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.