Cuisine: New Zealand
- Magic Mince, Mexican Corn and Capsicum
- Cheese, and/or finely chopped tomatoes
- Sour cream, or unsweetened coconut yoghurt to keep it vegan
- Shredded cos lettuce
- Your favourite Mexican Sauce e.g. Culleys chipotle is my favourite.
1. In a large frypan, fry mince for 5-8 minutes
2. Grill tacos in the oven for 5 minutes until lightly browned
3. Grate cheese and finely dice tomatoes and serve on top with sour cream or coconut yoghurt.
Add any of your favourite optional extras.
Review this recipe
0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.