Dish: main meal
Cuisine: New Zealand
- 500g Mushroom and Hemp Magic Mince
- 1 Onion
- 1 Tbsp cooking oil
- 2 tsp of crushed garlic
- 2 cans of tinned tomatoes or 2 cups of passata sauce
- 2 cups of Pasta
1. Prepare tomato passata by reducing tomatoes in a large pot and simmering for 30 minutes-1 hour. Add water as required and stir occasionally.
2. In a large frypan, heat oil and fry onion and garlic until light brown
3. Add balls and fry until they start to colour, approximately 2-5 minutes.
4. Remove and set aside.
Review this recipe
0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.