Yield: 2 servings
Cuisine: New Zealand
- 1 inch of fresh turmeric
- 2 cups of coconut/almond milk blend (or 1 cup of each)
- 1/2 tsp of dried nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp of dried cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of dried ginger
- Prepare Turmeric by peeling and cutting finely
- In a blender blend 1 cup of coconut/almond milk with turmeric and spices
- Add everything to a pot and bring to simmer
- Simmer for 2-5 minutes until warm and creamy
- Strain through a muslin cloth or strainer and serve
- If you like it frothy you can either whisk with a hand whisk or steam using a coffee steamer.
Review this recipe
0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.