Cuisine: New Zealand
- Magic Mince, Mexican Corn and Capsicum
- Cheese, and/or finely chopped tomatoes
- Sour cream, or unsweetened coconut yoghurt to keep it vegan
- Shredded cos lettuce
- Your favourite Mexican Sauce e.g. Culleys chiptole is my favourite.
1. In a large frypan, fry mince for 5-8 minutes
2. Bake tacos oven for 2-5 minutes until soft (as per the packet instructions)
3. Grate cheese and finely dice tomatoes and serve on top with sour cream or coconut yoghurt.
Add any of your favourite optional extras.