Cuisine: Lunchbox Ideas
- 1 can of drained chickpeas
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup of pumpkin puree (dice a fresh pumpkin and roast for 40 minutes)
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- lemon juice (juice from half a lemon)
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp paprika, 1 tsp cumin, 1/2 chilli (optional)
- When pumpkin has cooled, add to a good blender with all of the above
- Blend, taste, and adjust to your taste. It is that simple!
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge and it will keep for up to 5 days
Review this recipe
0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.