Plum Chocolate Mousse
Yield: 2 servings
- 6 ripe plums
- 150g milk chocolate
- 200ml whipped cream
- Caster sugar (if you like things sweet, add and adjust to your taste)
- Destone plums and blend until smooth
- In a double boiler melt chocolate
- Whip cream
- Fold whipped cream into blended plums, then fold in melted chocolate
- Pour into container or glasses and refrigerate for atleast 4-6 hours
- Delicious served as is!
Review this recipe
0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.