Yield: 6 servings
- 1 1/2 cups of self-raising flour or, 1 1/2 cup of normal flour and 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 125g butter or, 1/4 cup of canola oil or, 2 Tbsp of soft butter style spread
- 1/4 cup of milk
- Juice from 2 oranges
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1 Tbsp of orange zest
- 2 cups of icing sugar
- 100g of softened butter (optional)
- Juice from 1 orange or, the juice from 1/2 an orange if using butter
- Orange zest for topping
- In a large bowl add flour.
- Mix through butter, milk, orange juice, eggs, sugar and orange zest
- Pop into a 20 cm baking tin and bake at 180C for 30 minutes, or, until a skewer comes out clean.
- Cool, ice and serve.
Review this recipe
0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.