Mexican Fish Tortilla
Yield: 2 servings
Dish: New Zealand Original
Cuisine: New Zealand
- 4 tortillas
- 2 white fish fillets (4 fillets)
- 1 tsp of lemon pepper, 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp of olive oil
- 1/8th of cabbage
- 3cm of cucumber
- 1/2 cup of natural unsweetened yoghurt
- 3-4 mint leaves and coriander ( a handful of diced herbs)
- 1 stalk of spring onion
- 1/2 tin of red kidney beans
- 2 tomatoes
- Marinate fish in lemon pepper and cayenne pepper
- Finely dice cabbage, cucumber, mint and coriander and mix it through the yoghurt
- Finely dice tomatoes and mix with red kidney beans
- Fry fish in oil until cooked through, approximately 5-10 minutes.
- Lay fish, bean mix and the yoghurt mix in 3 lines in the centre of the tortilla
- Roll and eat!
Review this recipe
0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.