- 1 litre water
- 5-7 tea bags (black tea and/or rooibos tea)
- 1 cup of sugar
- Brew a strong sugary tea, 1 litre water, 5-7 tea bags (black tea and/or rooibos tea) and 1 cup of sugar
- Cool and add a “Scooby”, a friend gave me a “Scooby” baby
- Ferment in sterile containers for 14-21 days, taste and stop fermentation when you like the taste of it. It will get more “vinegary” and less sweet as it ferments.
- Pour through a muslin cloth into a sterile container and drink as you like. I serve mine as half kombucha and half sparkling water, ice cold
Review this recipe
0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.