Yield: 4 servings as a side
- 1 sheet of pre prepared short pastry
- 1 x 220g tub of cream cheese or mascarpone (mascarpone makes a sweeter creamier dessert, cream cheese gives a richer contrast in flavours)
- 5 kiwifruit
- Apricot and ginger jam
- Lay pastry in a greased tray and blind bake for 5 minutes at 180°C
- In the pastry shell, spread over cream cheese or mascarpone
- Lay out kiwifruit
- Spread over jam (you can sieve jam first to remove lumps so it has more of a glazed “flan” look)
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180°C, then, serve!
Review this recipe
0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.