Kelvins Rhubarb Special
- 4 stalks rhubarb
- 2 apples (my favorite: 1 granny smith apple , 1 braeburn apple)
- 1 packet raspberry jelly
- 2 tbsp brown sugar (to taste)
- Set raspberry jelly in the fridge (takes approx. 1 hour)
- Wash and trim rhubarb
- Wash and cut apple finely
- Add rhubarb and apple to a pot with 1/2 cup water and brown sugar. Bring to to a boil and cook until it turns pulpy 20-30 minutes (stirring continuously)
- Add jelly and rhubarb together in a large pot and boil until it is dissolved
- Whisk the mix together and leave to set in the fridge for 1-2 hours
- Serve with custard, fresh banana, and kiwifruit – yum!
Review this recipe
0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.