- 1 cup of lemon juice from approximately 10 lemons
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp of citric acid
- 5 cups of water (or more depending your tastes)
- Juice lemons
- Dissolve sugar in a pot of 1 1/2 cups of boiling water and add to the lemon juice from step 1
- Add citric acid. You can store this mix in a bottle in the fridge as a concentrate and use whenever you would like a cold lemonade
- If you would like to drink it all at once add 4-5 cups of water until you get your perfect dilution. Yes it is that simple and delightful.
Review this recipe
0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.