Yield: 4 toffee apples
- 4 sweet red apples and 4 chopsticks (or ice block sticks)
- 50g of butter
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 cup of condensed milk
- A liquorice stick and silver balls for decorating
- Prepare your apples: Push a chopstick into the top of each apple
- In a pot, slowly melt butter and add sugar and melt
- Add condensed milk and bring to the boil
- Boil for 5-10 minutes stirring constantly until it soft boil stage (or until all the sugar crystals have dissolved), remove the pan from the heat
- Tilt pan and dip each apple into the toffee (fudge). Turn it to coat. Drain the toffee a little and set aside on a plate covered with baking paper
- Decorate immediately and then wait to set for 15 minutes. Have fun!
Review this recipe
0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.