Yield: 4 servings
Dish: main meal
Cuisine: New Zealand
- 1 packet of leafy greens (any type of spinach or silverbeet)
- 500g of lean lamb mince (or beef if you prefer)
- 1 1/2 tbsp of curry powder
- 1 tsp of crushed garlic or 1 fresh garlic clove
- 70g of tomato paste
- 1 heaped of tbsp yoghurt
- 4 agria potatoes are perfect
- If using large leaf silverbeet or spinach remove any hard stems. Put green leaves onto steam and steam for 5-10 minutes until cooked and wilted. Set aside
- To make quick roast potatoes. Wash and pop into the microwave. Microwave for 10 minutes in a bowl or on a plate with no water. Cut as above then roast for just 5 minutes at 180c at the oven until soft.
- Meanwhile fry mince, curry powder, and cinnamon in a large frypan for approximately 5-10 mins. When browned and nearly cooked add tomato paste.
- Blend steamed greens, stir through yoghurt, then mix through the cooked mince
- Serve with your delicious roast potatoes
Review this recipe
0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.