Dish: main meal
Cuisine: New Zealand
- 2 Flounder fillets
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1-2 Tbsp flour
- 1 Tbsp cooking oil
1. Wash fish fillets in cold water, sprinkle with salt and pepper
2. Slice fish skin like below and rub crushed garlic into the flesh
￼3. Then coat in flour
4. Heat cooking oil (I use olive oil) in the frypan
5. When oil is hot add flounder cooking the skin side first.
6. Flip after 3 minutes to cook the remaining side. Turn fish only once it is very delicate
7. Serve with your favourite veges and perhaps a slice of lemon.
Review this recipe
0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.