Creamy Spinach Pasta with your favourite meat
Yield: 2 servings
Dish: main meal
Cuisine: New Zealand
- 1 cup of spinach
- 3 Tbsp of natural yoghurt
- 1 Tbsp of cream
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 bunch of asparagus (stalky ends removed)
- Cooked Pasta, 1 cup per person
(I cook gluten-free penne for myself and 1 cup of normal Tagliatelle for Peter.) Food boxes fresh pasta is the best!
1. Start by cooking your meat. Poached Salmon
2. In a small fry pan bring 1cm of water to the boil. Add salmon skin side down and poach like you would an egg for approx. 7 minutes, until cooked through.
3. Flick water over the top with your spatula to cook more evenly.
Slice your own beef Scotch
1. Cut your scotch steak lengthways into 2-3 cm thick pieces of steak. Exactly how you like it!
2. Oil your steak then add to a hot frypan and cook each side. 1-3 minutes per side and how you like it.
3. Remember it is very important to rest the steak for half the cook time before serving.
4. Test the tenderness like the video shown.
1. Steam spinach until wilted. Remove from heat and blend
2. Stir through cream and Dijon Mustard
3. Stir creamy spinach through the pasta
4. Slice asparagus stalks into 1-inch lengths and fry in the fat of your meat for 2-3 minutes until cooked. Done,… serve.
Review this recipe
0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.