Cuisine: Lunchbox Ideas
- 1 cup of coconut flour
- 1 cup of dessicated coconut
- juice from 2 lemons
- 1 1/4 cup of melted coconut
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Blend together above ingredients in a good blender
- Either push into silicon moulds or roll into balls in dessicated coconut
- Set in the fridge for 1-2 hours and it is done!
- They’ll last for 2-3 weeks in the fridge
Review this recipe
0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.