Chocolate Muesli Bar Slice
Yield: 1 20cm by 20cm tray
Cuisine: Lunchbox Ideas
- 20 softened dates (sit in boiling water for 20-30 mins then drain)
- 2/3 cup of melted coconut oil
- 3 cup of sesame seeds
- 3 cup of goji berries
- 3 cup of cacao
- 1 1/2 cups of rolled oats
- Blend dates with melted coconut oil
- Mix in sesame seeds, goji berries, cacao and rolled oats
- Press into a greased tin and freeze for 30 minutes
- Slice and dip in melted chocolate you’re done!
Review this recipe
0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.