Yield: 1 large bowl
- 1 carrot
- 1 capsicum
- 150g snow peas or peas in a pod
- 1 packet of mixed bean combo
- 2 sprigs of spring onion
- Handful of mint and coriander
- 2 garlic cloves (or 1 tsp of crushed garlic)
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 100g sesame seeds
- 1 cucumber peeled and seeded
- 1 cup of yoghurt (plain unsweetened)
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 tsp of powdered cumin
- Finely chop capsicum, carrots, snow peas (or remove peas from their pod), spring onion, mint and coriander into 1-2cmpieces and toss together in a bowl.
- Heat oil in a frypan, add crushed garlic and sesame seeds.
- Shred the cucumber and then mix through yoghurt, lemon and cumin.
- Mix dressing and all veggies together and you are ready to serve