Pear Puff Pastry
This recipe looks so flash but it seriously is the quickest dessert you'll ever make, and it's basically fool proof.
2 pears sliced
1/4 cup apple puree
A pinch of cinnamon
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1 tsp lime jelly crystals
1. Slice pears
2. Grease a tart tray and lay out puff pastry sheet
3. Mix together apple puree, eggs and cinnamon and spread over pastry
4. Lay pear slices on top
5. Dissolve jelly crystals in 1 Tbsp boiling water and glaze over top of the dish
6. Bake for 20-30 minutes until the pastry turns golden brown
7. Dust with icing sugar before serving.