This is such a quick meal it could easily end up as a household favourite, it is quick and easy and uses a lot of vegetables. Try it for breakfast this weekend. Takes 30 minutes, serves 2.
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 1/2 Tbsp of Faijta mix
Or make your own Fajita mix
1 Tbsp cornflour
1 tsp chilli
2 tsp paprika
1 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp of onion powder, garlic powder and cumin
Salt to taste
1. Cut potatoes into large chunks and put onto boil, cook until tender
2. Meanwhile heat oil in a fry pan and fry onion
3. Add Fajita mix and diced capsicum and cook for 3-4 minutes
4. Add 1/4 cup of water then add potatoes
5. Transfer into a heatproof dish and crack eggs on top
6. Put onto grill for 2-3 minutes and it is ready to serve.