Foodbox Service Update
Foodbox will be moving to a new delivery cycle on Wednesday 14th April.
Deliveries prior to this day will not be affected. Deliveries after this day will be changing. There is nothing you need to do as we will automatically take care of this change for you.
Here’s how it will work:
- Foodboxes will be published on a Friday for the following week
- You will have until midnight Wednesday to customise your order
- We will then bill you at midnight on Wednesday
- Deliveries will then run from Sunday through to Tuesday
Example: foodboxes published on Friday 9th April will be for delivery on the following Sunday 18th April to Tuesday 20 April. You will have until midnight Wednesday 14th April to customise your order. We will then bill you midnight Wednesday 14th April.
Below are the delivery day changes:
- Auckland city delivery days will be Sunday, Monday and Tuesday
- Inner Auckland suburbs delivery days will be Sunday and Monday
- Outer Auckland suburbs will be Monday OR Tuesday depending on the area of Auckland
- Out of Auckland there will be no delivery day change
If your delivery day hasn’t changed, then you will continue to receive your order on the same delivery day. If your delivery day has changed, we will automatically move you onto a new delivery day. We will contact you on the afternoon of Wednesday 14th April confirming your new delivery day. Due to system restraints, this is the earliest we can confirm what delivery day you have been changed to.
If you would then like to change your delivery day, you can do so by logging into your Foodbox account or by calling us on 0508 586 272 / 09 265 1054.
You will need to change your delivery day by midnight on Wednesday 14th in order for this change to take effect.
This new process will ensure enough time to secure supply for all customer orders.
Your fresh produce, meat, fish, and bread will be delivered to us on the morning of your delivery day. Our team will then pack and deliver your order directly to your door, excluding those who require overnight freight. This ensures you receive the freshest food possible.
If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Services team at email@example.com